Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daniel's Birthday - 2 months ago

In July Daniel turned 6. On his actual birthday I got a babysitter for Garrett. I took Connor and Daniel and two friends of theirs, that are brothers, Cooper and Carson to Super Splash. That is my kids favorite water park.
Daniel and Carson
Connor, Cooper, Daniel, Carson
Connor, Daniel, Cooper
Later that week we had a party for Daniel at our neighborhood pool. He had lots of fun. Because we got to invite lots of his friends being it was out doors, and cheep. We don't have to pay extra to have a party at our pool. We were also lucky to find a grocery store nearby that makes pokemon themed cakes.

2 comments:

Tera said...

It looks like Daniel had an amazing birthday! So fun.

Becca said...

ahh, Summer! And a summer pool party--even better! We had a little backyard blowup-pool party this summer when James turned 18 months (we were very excited about him joining Nursery!). I liked the summer party much better than the Christmas time party. I think we'll just have to celebrate half birthdays in this house (no presents, just party)--especially since James' little brother is due in January!