Garrett is now 2. I can't believe it. In a lot of ways he seems older because he has tried to keep up with "the big boys". He can ride a scooter, a tricycle, he can undress himself and has started to dress himself. He speaks very well at his age compared to my other kids. He speaks 3,4 and some 5 words sentences. He is a ball of energy. He is trying to give up naps but I won't let him. Everyday for at least an hour he has quite time in his room. I have to lock his door so he'll stay in and I have to put and belt around his closet doors to keep him out or he climbs the shelves. He loves his teacher Ms. Mindy at Parents Day Out, he goes there twice a week, it gives me time to myself to get things done around here. I love it. He loves his Thomas Trains, his legos, and any ball he can find. We are glad he is ours.
2 comments:
Two already!? Man time flies way too fast.
You posted! YEAHHHHHH
I hope you keep up on the once a year thing---I'll get to hear what's going on from you instead of Rick!
See you in 10 days!!
Post a Comment