Now 7 1/2 months old, Garrett has gotten good at crawling and is now pulling up to things. Connor left the fridge open and Garrett saw this as a new opportunity to explore.
Hi! So excited to see you blogging. Your family is adorable. I love the caricature drawing! Our family blog is: santillanfamily.blogspot.com I don't update it as much as I'd like.
Yay! You're a blogger now! What handsome boys you've got! Keep posting - it's a great way to keep a family "journal" (I'm bad at hand-writing one!), and more fun for everyone else to see pictures!
5 comments:
Yeah!! I am so glad you have a blog!!
hey lady--
nice to see you joined the bloggin world. I'm coming out there next weekend with Dax. I'm staying with jenny so don't be a stranger!
Hi! So excited to see you blogging. Your family is adorable. I love the caricature drawing! Our family blog is: santillanfamily.blogspot.com I don't update it as much as I'd like.
Yay! You're a blogger now! What handsome boys you've got! Keep posting - it's a great way to keep a family "journal" (I'm bad at hand-writing one!), and more fun for everyone else to see pictures!
Its the end of life as you know it! Mindy bought a fridge lock for Rylan. Hope you don't have to resort. :)
Post a Comment